Thursday, January 2, 2014

Updates on Day 1

It was a quiet and restful new year yesterday. No celebration for me as I was too tired. I didn't even wait till its midnight. I think by 10pm, I have already fallen asleep. I was woken up by the sound of fireworks and I was like, "what's going on?? Owh, its new year" Back to sleep.

I woke up at 4.30am. Checked my phone. 3 new SMS. The first was from Mr. VW (very wrong). He wished me happy birthday and happy  new year. I have no idea where he was. 2nd SMS was from KC, my dearest fren and the 3rd was from my awesome boss. After replying to all their text, I watch some tv and get back to sleep.

I did woke up a bit late. Made my self an omelet with 2 eggs and head out. I get to do a bit of grocery shopping, went to the pharmacy to get some supplement & I also had a nice lunch. Was thinking of going to the mall but the traffic leading to any mall was a nightmare. I decided to shop at a nearby grocers instead.

For dinner, I had a bowl of seedless grapes and cold water. I am really going into this whole paleo diet thing. I just want to heal my inside so that I look more radiant on the outside. My 2014 mission statement is , Let's Be Happy By Making Better Choices.

No comments: