Thursday, January 2, 2014

Top 3 Myths


Since I'm a Fairy, I am full of myths * I'm not high on drugs or anything k

What i mean by myth is the normal, usual first impression (sometimes 3rd, 4th, 5th and they have that same impression for years) of me by my friends. Yes by my friends, those who are suppose to know me well..

  1. High on top of the list is "Farina tu sombong". I get this every time, every where and I am so used to it. From high school friends to university friends to fellow lawyers, they all will come to this same conclusion. The real fact is that, I'm actually very shy. Its difficult for me to really talk to a person and look them in the eyes if I don't really know them.
  2. Second is "Farina budak pandai". The fact is that I am not born clever. I have a very garang mother as my teacher. With scoldings from her everyday for the rest of the life, I bet anyone can be as clever as me *laugh
  3. "Farina tu selalu serius je" I think I'm born with this serious look plastered on my face. Can't help it. The fact that I rarely smile made it worst I think. The truth is I'm only serious in court, while doing work which involves chasing datelines and when I'm listening to problems. What I'm trying to say is that, I am not serious all the time. Most of the time I'm hilarious and I love to laughs. I laughs at the silliest jokes and when I laugh, I L.O.L and sometimes I ROTFL... hahahhaah....

No comments: