Monday, October 30, 2017

Gratitude List No. 13 - Stronger

I am learning to take better care of my self. Putting my need first. Making my self happier. Learning to say no.

Over the weekend, my other half asked for a small loan. It is truly a small loan. But I feel like in order to help him, I need to teach him to stand on his own feet. Quit asking for favours, begging for loans. It is so unbecoming. I really loves helping out but I just don't want this to become a habit as this really is a bad habit.

Let's move on to a brighter topic. I had a nice weekend. A balance one. Spent time with my nephews. Took them to see Thor Ragnarok. Its an awesome movie. We all had a good time. After half a day with them, I get to rest. Did a bit of grocery shopping and chatting with a friend till midnight. Went home to do a Harry Potter marathon, woke up late on Sunday. Do a bit of housekeeping and preparing for weekdays. Basically, lots of rest.

Today is Monday. As usual, it always starts with a bang. I am pretty immune to it already. So, now looking forward to weekend again. Probably gonna go back to visit my parents. Take them to a nice dinner perhaps.

No comments: