Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Gratitude List No. 10 - Public Holiday in Malaysia

Malaysians are just blessed. Due to our diversity and respect to every race and religions in this country, we are rewarded with various public holidays. Tomorrow is Deepavali. A festival of light celebrate by our Indian community. Tomorrow is Wednesday, hump day some called it. Its a good day to just have a break from work and recharge.

I just made plan with a friend to go out for breakfast. Just need to be around people so that I don't feel as if I am wasting my public holiday doing nothing. Maybe I can do a bit of reading as well. Since gadget is around, all information is within your fingertips. But we don't really learn anything from such information. We just search the info for info purposes not for knowledge. It can be changed. Just read as we used to do before there were mobile phones.

Already going off topic... Anyhow, I am going to enjoy my off day. Its going to be epic. I am going to savour each moment and utilized each moment properly so that I will look forward to finish off the week with energy and happiness.

No comments: