Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Gratitude List No. 8 - Peace

We have a bit of a breather today. I am so grateful for that. I get to have my coffee and breakfast in peace without any anxiety. Planning to catch a movie with a colleague tomorrow and perhaps hit the gym again today.

I feel so different since I changed my mindset. Always have a positive attitude. Being grateful for everything I have and everything I am going to receive. had a good chat with my other half today. It was nice to see his face. But he looks a bit different. Probably because he was not feeling well. His living situation at his own house does not look good. he can improve it if he wants but knowing him (he is somewhat like me) he would just make do with whatever he has.

I am so happy and grateful for this peaceful feeling I have in my heart. I have this little joy in my heart that I know will grow in time. The world is bright and colourful again.

No comments: