Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Gratitude List No. 12 - Resilience

Yesterday was pretty hard. Luckily I had a relaxing weekend. I went home yesterday and completely reset my mind. To me, today is a new day and I decided last night that I am going to have a good day today. 

I just realised that my mind and body is so used to a 7 hours sleep every night. I will automatically wake up after 7 hours of sleep no matter what day it is. For the past week, I woke up without my alarm. I am glad that I feel so restful at night and energize in the morning.

I get to prepare lunch. Yesterday was chicken salad and today was tuna pasta. I still have left over for tonite. 

Pay day is just around the corner. Looking forward to that as well. Maybe another relaxing weekend? I did not do much last weekend. Went out for breakfast on Saturday. Just loitering at the mall since the sun was so hot. Did a bit of reading and writing. Spending time with  my self and people watching. Probably going to do the same this weekend. 

Need to attend to my budget. Car insurance renewal and road tax is expiring. That is not fun but I am grateful that I can manage my own expenses.

No comments: