Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Gratitude List No.14 - Dreams Do Come True

Read an article today about Tony Fernandez, the Founder of Air Asia. He was in the music industry when he decided to buy Air Asia and turn it into the best low cost airlines in Asia. He also dream of it and work hard for it.

I have to spend more time dreaming. Focusing on what I want in my life. Giving energized thoughts to only those that matters to my life right now.

I want to be in love again. To be loved by someone who love me as much as I love him. To be able to share stories, laughter, ideas, ambitions and time. Spending time with those who love you is the best feeling in the world. You don't have to do much, just to be with each other, that is enough to make your heart flutter and smile in bliss. I am not asking for much. Just someone who appreciate me and care for me as much as I appreciate them.

I want to travel again. Tickets to Amsterdam and London has been pretty affordable through out the year. With RM3,000 you get a return ticket. I am planning to fill my 2018 with a few trips. Amsterdam and London is high on my list.

I want to have a toned and fit body. Consistently working out have proven fruitful. I have shed some serious weight and all I need to do is keep it up for another month so that it is in my routine. Still aiming for six pack. The journey has been awesome. Looking at my body each and everyday and seeing how it has changed is just awesome.

No comments: