Thursday, October 5, 2017

Gratitude List No.6 (Not Really)

Yesterday was my first year anniversary with the company. I am pretty proud. It has been a trying year. Truly but I manage to overcome all the obstacles and persevere.

I still have a long way to go. My initial plan was to gain at least 2 years experience with the company. I am half way there. With each passing day, I know that I grow harder but I am second guessing my self so many times these days. I am seriously thinking of finding a greener pasture. I need to do serious thinking on this subject.

I dont feel like I am wasting my time. Its just that I feel that I am subjecting my self to unnecessary stress every single day. I shouldn't be complaining in this list. I am grateful that I am learning so much (i think i am learning). Until I am able to apply all that I have learn, I don't think I have learn much at all.

What do I look forward to everyday? Being able to go home at the end of each work days, satisfied with the job I did that day. Nowadays, I bring work home with me. I bring worries.

My superior is tolerable. A nice person. Its just that sometimes, I feel really really inferior. I know I can handle this but for what??? If there is another company that is going to offer me much more and less stress and worry, really, there is nothing holding me back except for the fact that working in  a big public listed company sounds so glamorous. Glamour does not make  me happy so, it really is not important right?


I am really grateful for the opportunity to gain experience here. I have been exposed to so many things. I do hope that these experience can be applied else where.



No comments: