Friday, February 28, 2014

Energizer

Post ni takde kaitan degan bateri Energizer mahupun arnab pink yg comel tu.

Hari ni buat julung-julung kalinya, company aku buat annual dinner. The last time such event was held was in 2008.

Mulanya aku excited gila. Siap pg cari baju bagai ngan Anna kat Jalan TAR. Today, on the day of the event itself, aku rasa hambar. Reason being, aku rasa energy aku dah ditahap minimum..

The whole week this week I was struggling to wake up every morning. Last night I did not sleep well either. Keep waking up to go to the toilet. I was feeling bloated and crampy. Whenever I feel like I am going to pass gas, I feel scared that I might soil myself.

I feel blessed today. A colleague  offered to take me home so that I can properly change and shower before attending the dinner tonight.

This weekend, aku nak rehat secukupnya. Kemas umah sikit and rehat some more :)

That's all la for today. Time to go freshen up


No comments: