Thursday, February 13, 2014

Candy Crave Not Candy Crush

All of the sudden I am craving for candy. I don't know where this sudden craving came from. Its not like I deprived my self from sugar.

I did have several scoops of mint choc chip ice cream last night and a glass of iced caramel latte from Mc Cafe for lunch today.

M thinking of these particular candies...Yummy sweet & sour ribbons

And these...

There are so many candies, but the jelly like, chewy candies are my favourite. I just don't know why I love them so much. I remember there was this one time, during my chambering period, I have a huge jar of these chewy candies on my desk (exactly as the picture above). My supervisor is a guy with a sweet tooth, he really like to come to my room just to steal some candies. Every time he come to have some candies, he will say, "these are poison Farina!" Those were my happy times.

Planning to spend some money on candy today. Its unhealthy I know especially when I just could not stop eating them once I started. I just need to satisfy this cravings somehow. Let's me day dream about these yummy sweet goodness for awhile...



No comments: