Monday, August 9, 2021

Gratitude List August (1)

Its Monday again. Alhamdulillah. I had a restful and somewhat productive weekend. A good balance between doing a lot of things and nothing. Complete bliss.

Here I am counting my blessing and being grateful for everything that I have and going to have in my life. I am so happy to see a bright blue sky today. Sitting and typing this on my laptop waiting for a virtual meeting in an hour time. I am grateful that I am still employed. My work keeps me busy on the weekdays. My company is thriving. Always looking for business opportunities. That would hopefully mean that we would get some bonus and a raise!

I woke up early and manage to make buttermilk pancake with mixed berries compote for breakfast. The pancakes are fluffier coz I am using buttermilk and the compote are just nice.

I am happy and grateful to see that the crypto market is recovering and the prices keep rising. I love the dips too as I get to buy more. That would hopefully be our money for a nice vacation in the Maldives, South Korea, Australia or Europe. My savings are growing as well. Hopefully I could save even more in the future. It would be amazing to see beautiful Jeju. Or basking under the sun, by the beautiful turquoise water where you get to see beautiful fish and corals and white sands. Or having fun with the kids looking at unique wildlife in Australia. Or just walking around old cities, eating cheese, chocolate, waffles and gelatos all around Europe. 

I am happy now that the courts are reopening again and taking on new cases. We pray that Allah will assist us and grant is ease. We are sure in our hearts that God will protect us and grant us the best outcome. If Allah is willing, we will all be together again.

I am happy for my parents especially my mother who always prays for me. With her prayers I am protected against harm. All my success and rezq is from Allah but definitely because of her prayers for me. I can feel her love as I am living this blessed life. Everything that I am today is because of her. I pray that she will be granted Jannah and happiness in this life and the next. I pray that both my parents are healthy and live long life so that we get to travel the world together again. 

I am happy to be able to wake up early today beside the man I love. Being able to kiss him every morning before he goes to work and telling him I love him. I love that he kisses my lips and my forehead too. He loves me just the way I am and I could not ask for me. Allah has been kind to me. I hope to be the best wife so that I could enter Jannah from any door that I wish for. InsyaAllah, we will get to visit the Holy lands and make our pilgrimage soon. Once the borders are reopen. To be able to pray in front of the Kaabah once more. To be close to our prophet Muhammad SAW. To drink the fresh water of Zamzam. To feel so close to Allah that He hears every single words in our hearts. To feel the miracles of immediately getting whatever you wish for. To be grateful to be born as a Muslim with imaan in our hearts.


Thank you Allah for this beautiful life


Alhamdulillah for every blessings that I received today and continue to receive every single day.



No comments: