Thursday, August 19, 2021

Manifestation (1)


I love making gratitude list but rarely I progress on making a manifestation post. I've been slowly hinting manifestation way of thinking with Eddy. But maybe writing it down would make it clearer. Let's give this a go since I am in such a positive mood today. 


Jannah

Jannah for my whole family is always high on the list, it is in my daily prayer. May Allah grant us all the highest Jannah.

Umrah/Hajj

It would be a blessing to be invited to the holy lands once again. This time with Eddy and perhaps the kids. We have so much to thank Allah for

Family

Being with the whole family, Aqeel included, taking a trip just spending quality time with my parents and sisters would be epic. Apart from my wedding, they have not have the chance to be together.

Work

Abundance of opportunity for me and Eddy. Earning honest living to raise our children and have a lot of cushion money for a comfortable retirement. Having side hustle, investment, passive income that keep churning money into our accounts.

World tour

Sight seeing, admiring Allah's creation. Starting in England and then the rest of Europe. For some reason, I'm just drawn to England. After the Holy lands, the English soils are simply magical to me. Scotland, New Zealand and Switzerland is high on the list as well. 

Retirement

If only it is possible to retire in England. A small cottage in a small village. That would be idle. But a small cottage in a village is Malaysia would be just as beautiful. I clearly have not given retirement much thought as I can hardly decide where I want to retire.




No comments: