Thursday, August 19, 2021

Gratitude List August (3)


 The last post was somehow posted today. Anyway, today is the 10th of Muharram. We are all fasting. Alhamdulillah for that. We had my childhood suhoor today. Rice with fried egg and fried anchovies.

This week has been such a blessing. My parents were here for their 2nd dose. We get to spend a lot of quality time. Catching up and just be together under the same roof. Those are blessings that we took for granted before the pandemic came about. I pray that we would remember to cherish every single meeting, every single phone calls, every holidays, every makan session, every memories we shared together.

We made plans to have a family get together. A trip of some sort once cross borders are allowed. We hope to carry out our plans end of this year. 2021 has been odd and we are almost at the end of it. Despite all that, there are a lot to be grateful for. Many lost their lives this year yet all of my family are doing well. We still get to see each other. We still get to make plans. Alhamdulillah for these blessings. 

My husband received wonderful news as well. The case that his ex wife tries to pin on him did not stick. Alhamdulillah. Nowadays I pray for Allah to give both of them the closures that they needed. I hope that they find it in their hearts to forgive each other and to be kind to one another for the sake of their children. If it is tough on Eddy, I am sure it is tougher on the kids. May Allah protect them and give all of them the solution to this matter. May Allah make it easy for them.

I am thinking of making salmon pasta for ifthar, with veggies on the side. Alhamdullilah for this wonderful week.

No comments: