Monday, December 14, 2015

Help

I am currently assisting a friend in changing his life. I pray that God grant me the strength  and ability to properly assist him.

Others would probably called me crazy. To be so willing in helping a person whom I just knew for a couple of months. I am the type of person who do not think too long and too hard when it comes to helping people.

Once my heart whispers, help them coz I could afford to help them, just do it. Don't think of what I will get in return. Just help because you could.

Now my mind wants to think long and hard about helping him further due to what transpired yesterday. Being treated like a piece of nothing for a few minutes made me wonder. But I am not wondering too long. Coz its a total waste of time.

I am just gonna do what I would for as long as I could.




No comments: