Thursday, August 27, 2020

Gratitude List No. 2 for 2020

Time definitely flew by this year. It seems so long and so short at the same time. During the lockdown period, time seems to pass by so slowly. When the lockdown ended, it is already June. Half of the year had gone by. Now we are already in the month of August (end of August to be exact). I am grateful for the fact that I am still employed. My company offer voluntary separation scheme to 30% of the employees of the whole group. Thank God that my services is still needed.

The world economy is currently not stable but thanks to the moratorium, I have some money set aside as savings and investment. I am grateful to the fact that I am in the process of getting my ducks in a row in case anything bad were to happen to me. 

Honestly, I am currently looking forward to a good news. I have a feeling that I may be pregnant. I am not sure yet as my cycle will be due in 3 days time. I will wait till i past my due  date then only I will do the pregnancy test. Its still too early to tell.

The possibility that I may be carrying a life inside me makes me feel so grateful. For a sinner like me, this opportunity to have 9 months free from menstrual so that i can devote my self to the Creator and spend time making a life is such an honour. I know it is also a risk but if God really gave me the chance, I will try my best to be the best person who carry an innocent life.

To my unborn child.. I pray that you will grow healthy and happy inside me. I pray that you become a pious person, an apple to mommy and daddy's eyes, a bright, happy and healthy child, a useful, knowledgeable and successful Muslim who will always pray for jannah for mommy and daddy and your brothers.

I will give you healthy nutritious food with occasional treats of course. Lots of fruits and veggies and protein. I will also try my best to limit my coffee in take. InsyaAllah

14 Keys to a Healthy Diet | Berkeley Wellness

No comments: