Friday, August 28, 2020

Gratitude List No. 3 for 2020

Google Image

What is this feeling I have? i feel loved, so much love in my heart. It makes me want to just smile. It is happiness? Is this real happiness that I am feeling? The word happiness seems insufficient to describe this grand feeling I feel. 

What is the English word for "bahagia" other than "happy"? Is it "contented"? I am just grateful for this feelings I have. I am finally contented with my life. I have everything I need and I am sure more is coming as well. I am very grateful for all the gifts I am receiving. All the free times I have which I am using to better my self in all aspects. I just need to remember to recite dzikir alhamdulillah, alhamdullillah, alhamdulliah and hopefully God will let this feelings to remain with me for awhile.


I pray that whatever goodness I do in this life shall grant we huge rewards in the Hereafter. Aameen.




  

No comments: