Saturday, June 13, 2020

Married Life

Its been almost 6 months since our marriage ceremony. It seems like such a short span of time but I feel like we have gone through a lot. We have experienced so much and it has certainly been an adventure. Let's do a quick recap.




We were married at the end of December 2019. We took some time out to celebrate our wedding, spent some times with the kids in Lumut and KL just sightseeing and then we are back to our routine. I was busy for the whole month of January and February. Yet we manage to get a quick getaway to Melaka during Chinese New Year and a quick islands getaway in mid march. That was at the onset of Covid 19 outbreak. 

After we finished our short island honeymoon,  it was school holidays and the kids spent time with us. A few days into the school holiday Malaysia was ordered to quarantine for almost 3 months due to Covid 19. During the lockdown, I became a full time housewife and mommy with office work on the side since we get to work from home. The quarantine/lockdown was just lifted 3 days ago and the new normal begins.

Back to the topic, married life. There are some nights that my mind just stop and wonder, is this for real? There is a man sleeping besides me whom I call him husband. Who is sharing every part of my life. It was just last year I pray to be married to someone who can complete me. Now here I am. Feeling complete.

So Ramadhan this year was different but it was fulfilling. I get to cook for the whole family. Observe the kids growing. My prayers are all for our well-being, increase in imaan, and jannah.

I feel like the both of us has a long way to go. At the same time, I am scared if I dont really have a lot of time in this world to do it all with him. I am taking one step at a time. Hopefully I am going to the right direction.

No comments: