Friday, September 29, 2017

Gratitude List No. 5 - Learning to Love Me

Yesterday, we had a knowledge sharing session with my boss. We are always amaze with the way she does her work, handle the meeting and basically think. Her mind work like lightning and she could always recall her memory when she needs to.

This has always been what I want before joining this company. I want to learn, grow and push my self out of the comfort zone. Now that I am nearing my 1st year anniversary, I am getting more and more grateful. It is difficult sometimes to juggle the work and manage her expectation, but the experience is so valuable. I would need to think thousand million times before deciding to leave this place. I just need to be better in what I do so that other companies can see how valuable I am.

After work, I manage to spend some time at the gym. 30 mins of brisk walking on the treadmill, 20 mins of spin and a few minutes on weight. Pretty satisfied with myself.

At home, I manege  to go through my budget. I found this cool apps that help you to track your expenses. All you need to be is consistent and follow the budget. Since this is the first month I am using it, I want to see how discipline I am with my money when I am on my own.

Having my other half around keep me grounded. I am reminded that I have a commitment to another human being. I do everything I could to stay afloat together. So, taking care of just me should be easier right? All I need is to have my goals and need met everyday. Its time that I take care of me.

No comments: