Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Gratitude List No. 1 - Socializing?

I am focusing and channeling my mind to focus on the good things that is happening in my life instead of the negative.

Due to my new coffee consumption habit, I have actually shed some weight. I just realised it yesterday when I put on a shirt which was smaller that what I would normally wear. Probably M size. I just need to maintain that habit.

I get to visit my new gym last weekend. I love all the equipment. If I spend enough time there sweating, I could shed serious weight!

I have so much time on my hands right now. I want to spend it working on my self. Improving my self. Physically, spiritually. I need to resume my work on improving my relationship with God. Prepare for Umrah on January. Yeah... I got my work cut out for me.

I am thinking of a social life. I don't have many friends which some will view as odd. I have a colleague who is also single. Should I spend more time with her? She is pleasant and all. Maybe we could plan a short getaway together.

Getaway. That is something I really need. Making plans to go to Tioman. I miss the island. The white sands and the blue ocean.

No comments: