Monday, September 25, 2017

Gratitude List No. 3 - My Home My Paradise

Malaysian just had a long weekend last week. 3 days off from work meaning a lot of time on my hand. Had a whole day to my self on Friday. Cleaned the house, did laundry etc. Satisfied with the outcome. So, decided to spend some time with a friend. Had a good talk. Shared experience and stories etc. It was nice.

On Sunday, a friend decided to drop by. She is currently staying at my house as she had errands to run etc. The least I could do for her is to show her around. Went for an hour hike at Bukit Kiara, watched a new tv series together on Netflix and just chat. As we are somewhat the same age, same education background, thus we share same interest. It was refreshing. Yet, I prefer my time alone at home.

I am happy that I have a perfect place to call home. My decision to take up the place which is close to office was the best decision I made last year. No regrets whatsoever. I love my home.

I love the fact that I get to spend my weekend with different type of activities with different type of people. I am so grateful. 

Thinking of what to do and cook today for dinner. I have 3.5 hours to go an email to send and then I will be off.

Home sweet home 

No comments: