Thursday, August 24, 2017

Budget

Making ends meet. That's what we as adults have to do. I earn a comfortable living but still I am tied to a budget due to financial mistakes I made in my 20s.

Hopefully, by the end of this year, I get to set aside more money for leisure such as travel and beauty and perhaps a property.

Back to the topic which is budget. I don't think that I am always on a tight budget coz my budget still give me means to splurge on things that I like. We did have a tight budget when we were in a transition period. We calculate everything. Set a budget down to every last ringgit of each day just so that we could get by for that particular month. That was then. Now, I roughly know how much I need to spend each month. If I manage to spend even lesser, that's a win for me.

I actually love calculating my budget. Feels so satisfied when I manage to crossed out items from my checklist. Will be receiving my salary soon so it means I get to review and calculate my budget for next month. I wish I can be more frugal so that I get to save up more money for vacations and nice things.

No comments: