Tuesday, August 8, 2017

List, Listing, Listed, Lists

A few months back I read an article written by the Virgin's Founder Richard Branson whereby he loves making lists and tips of making a good list. Today I further read that making lists help to overcome anxiety and boosts creativity. No wonder I love listing out plans whenever I'm anxious.

Lets make a few short lists for fun!

Lists of food I can cook (coz I'm kinda hungry at the moment)

1. curry - vegies, eggs, chicken, beef
2. soups - same as above
3. pasta - bolognese, marinara, meatballs
4. fried rice/noodles - easy peasy
5. sandwiches - be creative! french toast everything!
6. salads - eggs and potato salad, coleslaw, chicken salad, etc
7. laksa - haven't make this in awhile
8. desserts - give me a recipe and I can do anything
9. sambal tempeh with anchovies - pack full of protein!
10. sambal udang and tempoyak - stinky but owh so good!
11. fritters - potatoes, anchovies, onions. Local snacks.


Lists of places I love in Malaysia

1. Melaka - top of the list. Its small, it has everything for everyone. History, food and culture.
2. TTDI - greenary, lots of good coffee place and so near from my house
3. Cameron Highland - cold climate, tea and fresh fruits and vegetables
4. Petaling Jaya - so many malls, so many awesome makan places, so many choices
5. Islands - Perhentian is the best, then its Tioman.
6. Taiping - the weather is always so romantic.
7. Kuala Lumpur - its a metropolitan. It has everything.  




No comments: