Monday, August 7, 2017

Plans, Planning, Planners

I love making plans. When I am just struggling with current situation, when the reality is just so hard to swallow, I will make plans.

Financial plans, vacation plans, meal plans, you name it. I will make them all. Normally I do it when I'm bored alone at home. And sometimes I do it when my head is just a pile of mess waiting to explode.

However, sticking to the plan, or executing the plans are a different subject matter altogether. Making plans divert my mind from dealing with the current situation and focusing on the plans, the future, the endless possibilities.

Currently I am a bit worried about making ends meet. My budget for this month and next month is a bit affected. I took up a new insurance policy and they made a huge initial deduction. I also had to send my car for repairs and that also hurt me financially. Everything is supposed to return to normal on September and on November, i will be free from my car loans. I am sooo looking forward to that.

Honestly, I am looking forward to end this year as soon as possible. I think next year will be much much better for me.

No comments: