Friday, July 28, 2017

Consistency

Feel so uninspired lately. been hard to be steadfast on anything. Weight loss challenge was a total bust in my opinion. Maybe i loss a bit of weight but it so small that I don't want to even acknowledge it. Finance challenge is a total bust as well eventho my finance is still above water.

I can't wait for this year to end so that I can look forward to a new salary scale, a bonus (maybe) and a lower monthly debt repayment.

Got nothing to look forward to for the next couple of months. Feeling miserable as I am always stressed out at work. Sometimes stressed out at home as well.Thinking of a holiday, most probably in October during Deepavali.

There are many things that I need to do. Important things that I've been putting off. Why I can't just do it??

major car servicing - < 2k (estimated)
emergency funds - 6k

Those are the 2 important thing i should be working on right now. i need a system and i need to stick to it. i should just close 1 eye and transfer out my money to another acc? I should just try that out first kan? I can set aside 600 per month. No big deal. Once i pay off my car loan, I can set aside more than 1k. That is happening hopefully by November.

I hope this foul mood of mind improve soon.

No comments: