Monday, December 15, 2014

Twins of Faith 2014 - The World of the Unseen (atmosphere in PICC)

Alhamdulillah. I am grateful that I was given the chance to be part of this wonderful conference. This post is written out of the glad feelings i felt and still feel till today from the amazing conference I attended last weekend.

For those who have never heard of Twins of Faith, it is a yearly da'wah conference organized by Mercy Mission Malaysia. Please google Twins of Faith and Mercy Mission for more information. Praise Allah, I felt so much love and peace and gladness through out the conference.

Although some might face parking problems, long Q at the toilets, at the surau, at the cafes etc SubhanAllah, it was not hardship at all. People Q with smiles on their faces. As the surau for the sisters was small, I saw for the first time sisters praying everywhere and felt at ease with the situation. Alhamdulillah as the organizer has warn about the situation during the conference, most participants came well prepared thus in my eyes, everything runs smoothly.

Praise Allah, I was glad to have felt all those nice feelings whilst just being in PICC it self last weekends. Brothers and sisters who participate as students, listening to lectures, brothers and sisters who participates as volunteers ushering guests around the venue, brothers and sisters who mend booths selling books, clothing and representing charity organizations, I pray that we are blessed by Allah's mercy and goodness in the afterlife.

I intends to write a little about the lectures given by all the awesome speakers, insyaAllah. They have touched my heart and reminded me of the purpose of my creation in  this dunya. Alhamdulillah. May Allah guide our hearts to the straight path.

Amen

No comments: