Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Sharing of the Day

"Allah loves you before you love Him. For a believer who has not turn to Allah, He creates someone who will love him first so that you will realize through him that Allah loves you and want you to turn to Him"

This is a statement that makes a significant impact on me throughout the Twins of Faith Conference. I could not remember which lecturer that gave this statement. Please forgive me for my forgetful mind. Somehow I feel that I could relate to the statement yet I am too weak to act on it.

I feel that my faith is not strong enough that I am able to make someone to turn to Allah. However, I do pray to Allah that He will guide me to the right path. He shall guide my heart to do the right thing because Allah loves His servants.

I am a believer, alhamdulillah.



No comments: