Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Rest Well My Dear

Was still thinking of you today. I kept my promise, you were in my every prayers today. I will do the same everyday, as long as I am still breathing.

Will it be the same without you in my life? NO.

Your passing affected many of us. Not only the life of your family and your cats but also you students, your friends and those who knows you.

Fret not sayang, you now know that your soul mate is waiting for you in heaven. He might be a beautiful angel. You are so blessed and I envy you.

You don't have to worry about anything else. Not about your thesis, our crazy education system nor your stubborn students. Just rest coz you have been working so hard for so long.

Will I miss you. YES

I'm gonna miss your high pitch voice and your short figure and your smile. Most of all I'm going to miss your texts and calls asking me to hangout, asking me my condition, advising me when I am down, scolding me when I am acting stupid.

Will I ever find your replacement? NO

You are so strong, so patient and unique, so stubborn, so independent but when you are with me, you are so manja. So caring and sometimes loving but in a rough way.

Thank you for loving me. Thank you for your prayers whilst I was struggling in the hospital. Thank you for having me as your friend.

I hope to see you in heaven so that we can hang out, drink coffee, eat cakes and sushi all day long.




No comments: