Friday, October 13, 2023

Lessons From Uzbekistan

This post has been sitting in draft forms for months. Well today, I decided to publish it. Better late than never I guess..


We just got back from Uzbekistan. It was a 7 days trip which I totally enjoyed. It was summer so the weather was super hot but alhamdulillah, both my husband and I was healthy and well throughout the trip. Allah is the most merciful. 

Uzbekistan is the first Central Asia's country that we visited and our first impression was simply amazing. We know that it is a muslim majority country but we also know that they were under Soviet Union regime. That is why we were genuinely surprise to see how Islam is being strongly practice there. I would go on to say that they practice islam in such a peaceful and non-judgmental way. You practice not to pleased other but Allah. Every single thing they do, they have Allah and Al-Quran in mind. If you have just that 2 things as your guidance in life, nothing can go wrong. Even if something did went wrong, it is as Allah intended hence you should be happy about it.



The experiences I get while travelling is making me re-evaluate my life and all the blessings that have been given to me. It opens my mind to new possibilities and at the same time, I am very grateful with whatever i have already been given to me by Allah.



No comments: