Thursday, July 7, 2022

Manifestation (2)

I was just reading my first manifestation post. I manifested at least 1 of the item in the list. I had 3 epic trips with the family. Kuantan, Cameron during Raya and last week, we went to Kuching.

I'm having a bit of a downtime at work and despite that, I'm having a hard time focusing on finishing this post. Nevertheless, let's do a bit of writing and manifesting.

Its hajj season. Many of those I know were called for hajj this year. I am probably a tiny bit jealous but at the same time it is making me even more determine to save enough money so I get the offer as well. I wish to go for hajj when I am still healthy and fit. I also hope to be able to do korban next year and the year after next till the day I meet my Maker 

Manifesting a healthy and fit physical body. I've been trying to move more, getting more steps in and just sweat. I know the key is being consistent. I've started so I guess I've passed the no. 1 hurdle?

We were in Penang last week for a meeting. We passed by the pier and saw a Royal Caribbean ship. It was huge. I've thought about taking the star cruise some years back but never actually did it simply because I have no one to go with. We saw the tix on Klook and it was 1.4K per person. Its cheaper than taking a flight to oversea destination that's for sure!



Been watching a few chick flicks that were shot in Italy and France. Imagine eating my way through Italy. Strolling by Seine River in the evening. Staying in a house within a vineyard. Imagine how wonderful it would be!  





No comments: