Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Gratitude List

Its been awhile since I last count my blessing. This could be the reason why I was being so unhappy for the past few days. My menses, being overwhelm by the hormones could be the other thing too.

Be that as it may, I'm here to count my blessings. I just got promoted. Effective 1 July 2022. After more than 6 years in the company, I'm finally promoted. New pay scale, benefits etc. I am grateful for it all.

I'm still married. My husband bought me a perfume few weeks ago. That was a nice gesture. I don't use much perfume. I had 2 that I bought myself a few years ago. Still using them. Now I have 3. I like the smell. Not too overwhelming.

I have nice friends and colleagues. Ever so supportive. Always there whenever I need to socialize. 

My family is still my biggest blessings. I didn't get to go back during Raya Haji a few days ago, but I did cook for the whole family. We got a box of mutton and beef. I made nasi minyak and ayam masak merah and ayam masak kicap

I'm healthy and well. Have not been exercising for a few days now but I'm well. 

I find it hard to muster my feelings into this list which is not ideal. But it is what it is


No comments: