Monday, June 13, 2022

Kuching 2022

Last week we went to Kuching, Eddy's hometown. It was my 2nd time in Kuching. Its the first time I went back as married couple. Overall, it was a great trip. We went to many makan places and do things that I really enjoyed that are sightseeing and food-hunting. 

We spent 5 days and 4 nights. It was tiring. Its been awhile since I properly planned a trip/holiday. I made lots of rookie mistakes. I need to remember to get a mid morning flight to Kuching instead of the first flight out and not to take the last flight back as we will missed the ERL.

Tiny things, tiny bugs that bug me.

When is an annoyance turns into a problem?  What should be tolerated and what kind of issues need to be addressed quickly?

Big and heavy problem

I need to lose a lot of weight. I can see that some of my clothes do not fit me well anymore. I am aiming at least  3 session of gym this week, hopefully i can do more and be consistent about it. Better yet, be obsessed about my fitness journey.


No comments: