Friday, June 3, 2022

It is work if you rather be doing something else

I am assessing my life choices. I did this at the start of the year. I dropped the ball for the past 3 months and I need to reassess again.

Is there something else I would rather do than doing my 9 to 5 jobs? Honestly, I have no idea.

I gave video making a try last month. It was a process. Not that complicated process but still a process. It can be an easy process, I just need to stick to it. Have a schedule for it. Grind. 

It is hard to keep doing it if you don't really believe in what you are doing. If you don't think you can actually be good at it. [Let's fake it till we make it]

I need to set a goal. Do at least 20 vids and then see what happened? Perhaps I can use this down time to get some ideas. Work on a script or something.

Am I manifesting a bigger problem? I hope not. I need to change my mind fast


No comments: