Friday, June 3, 2022

Berat Mata Memandang

 Alhamdulillah. Dah Jumaat dah...

It was the first full week of me being back in the office. It was somewhat a fulfilling week. My hours are filled with sitting in front of the PC, reading documents, emails and just watching the rest of the team work. 

At least in the office, I dont feel lonely. At times I feel bored. Complacent. Everything is  becoming too easy for me.

Tomorrow we are going to Kuching. The first time going back as a wife. I am slightly excited. At first I was planning to visit a lot of places. But now I am feeling rather tired. I just want to have a relaxing getaway instead.

I have no expectation. I will just go with the flow. 

I really need to get back on the program. I'm feeling sluggish and I think my performance is not at my 100%. I'm not giving my all to everything I am doing. I'm not doing well for some reason. I need to motivate my self. I was good at pushing my self to doing something, but now... I'm just tired all the time. 


Just stick to the plan. What is the plan again?

No comments: