Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Gratitude List No. 1 for 2020

Last year, 2019 I only manage to write 1 gratitude list. I wrote another one but it was only in draft form because I started to complain whilst writing the list - which I feel defeat the whole purpose of being grateful. But then again, 2019 was one of the shortest year I ever had due to the circumstances surrounding my life. I have a lot to be grateful for, I am grateful yet I did not have the time to write them all down. I want to be better this year.

Today, I really truly am feeling grateful for what I have today. Alhamdulillah, I had a hectic weekend. On Saturday, Eddy sat for an exam and I had a dinner event. Eddy picked up the kids on Saturday evening and went for a movie. They picked me up at 11 and we went home. Sunday was busy. I was cooking and cleaning after the kids. In the evening, we sent them back to Putrajaya. A few hours later, we received a call from the eldest that they need to stay over till Wednesday. That would mean that I will have my hands full this week.

Last night was probably the last night we could be alone without the kids. My nights these days are filled with endless kissing and love making. I could hardly believe that I get to marry someone who is just as passionate as me. Let's just see what happen tonight. The youngest really love to knock on our doors and sleep with his daddy which totally annoys the heck out of me. I need to find solution for that.

Update:
The kids were great. They slept early. Woke up early and did not knock on our door. Eddy is always forever so helpful. He is just great.

No comments: