Tuesday, February 11, 2020

2020

It is already the mid of 2nd month of 2020. I have been very slow in updating this blog which actually serves as my journal coz I dont think anybody read it except me.

Anyhow, just a quick recap.

1. I am married! Alhamdulillah.. I like to think that the majlis went well but of course there are dramas as per normal in my family

2. I have moved into my own house last week! Another reason to be super grateful for my life.

3. January was hectic. I was in Penang for work every single week! It was tough on me and Eddy I think. But the long distance makes the reunion so much sweeter.

4. We did manage a quick getaway to Melaka. I was feeling a bit feverish and the trip did made me feel better.

5. Eddy my husband is annoying, helpful, sweet, romantic, annoying and sweet. He has been everything I asked from God and more. Yes, I wrote annoying twice just because I can be easily annoyed by his antics.




No comments: