Friday, July 5, 2019

Gratitude List No.1 for 2019

Its been awhile since I wrote down the things I am grateful for these days. I do a lot of oral gratitude these days. Alhamdulillah, I have been taking care of my mandatory prayers and through those, I verbalize my gratitude.

First of all, I am grateful for this health and life and opportunity that God has given me. The gift of  having a healthy life in this beautiful world is something that no one should ever forget. This amazing life I have is all thanks to Allah. He gave me happiness by sending me so many beautiful souls, friendly faces, miracles after miracles that I witness just by looking at all His creations. SubhanAllah.. I hope and pray that Allah grants me the ability to discover more beauty and only to see the beautiful side of everything.

I am so happy and grateful for the job that I have. My company pays me handsomely. Treat me fairly and always take care of my welfare. Other than that, I am so blessed to have amazing colleagues who always cheer me up and assist me in anyway they can. I am happy for the opportunity to be apart of huge projects that is being undertaken by the Company.

I am so happy and grateful for the love of my life that God has just sent to me. He is so considerate, so loving and thoughtful. He cares for me and the amount of love he has for me, MasyaAllah... I hope and pray that he will take me to Jannah and this love we have for each other last all through out our life.

I am grateful for the fact that Allah is always so merciful to all of us. Keep on asking for His forgiveness, keep on doing all the things to please Him, keep the faith and never lose hope in Allah, insyaAllah, He will guide you..

Happy weekend everyone.

No comments: