Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Aspirations

Putting it out there in the universe.
I want to live abroad. UK or perhaps Canada. Earning a comfortable living. Enjoying life. What can I offer to the world? What can I share with the world? What is my talent?

I used to be a good friend to many. A wing man to my boyfriends. A shoulder to cry on. Maybe I should start sharing my life experience. What is my major life experiences? Many, since I am older now. I can share about school days. How I strive. The type of work i put on. Is it still relevant?

I can share about relationships. Family dynamic. Friends I had. Will there be anyone interested in all these?

Work experience, interview experience, stress management. Work life balance. 

Family and friends think I am boring. I could be if I want to but I am not really boring in my mind. I have the weirdest and most massive imagination since I was a child. I still talk to my self. I talk to my imaginary world I created in my mind. 

What is my biggest issue? Always feeling unsatisfied with what I have. Being ungrateful. Feeling empty. I sound depress but I dont think I am. I am probably a bit stress and thats it. Should I create a list of topics I wish to share with the world? Could that be my contribution? Will it makes me happy?

I will be so happy if I get to do things I love everyday and get paid for it. So the question is, what do I love to do? Definitely a bit of traveling, experiencing new things, meeting new people. Should I try to live in a new place? See if I like it? Being out of my comfort zone? The process of doing it is something I am not too keen about.

Am I the person who hate hard work? Is it because I feel like I am always working hard and still feel unsatisfied. I know I should always be grateful. Feeling grateful will open more doors for me. Restarting my gratitude journal.

No comments: