Thursday, June 21, 2018

Demotivated

I just got back from Raya holiday. Not feeling the best about returning to work. I realised that the work is not making me happy. I guess stress at work is normal but the apprehensive feelings that I get just by being at the office is just not healthy i feel. The fact that I manage to gain a few pounds over the Raya holiday also making me depressed.

Now, my plan is to do is pursue those things that makes me happy. No matter what it is. One of the things that will surely makes me happy is travel planning. When I was at home, my mom and I watched a lot of tv. There are 2 documentaries on the middle east that fascinated us. One was shot in Turkey and the other was in Egypt.

I think, travelling to a Muslim countries would be fun since it is easy to find food and places to pray. Perhaps, I should focus on those countries for my next holiday with my family. Mom was up for it since she will complete her haj this year.

Writing this ease my stress a little. was planning to write last nite but I was too tired. I am still tired today but tomorrow is Friday.


No comments: