Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Hibernation Mode

Today is the 4th Ramadhan. It has been great. I have yet to visit the Ramadhan bazaar. Have been cooking plenty of amazing food at home. I am going to run out of ideas by next week I think. The best thing is, no food is being wasted. I cook enough for me, I know what I put in each meal. I know how clean the ingredients are. I had so much joy cooking for my self.

Manage to stay at home the whole weekend. Thought of watching Deadpool 2 but it was released last week so the cinema going to be swarming with people and I am just not in the mood to handle that.

image source: google

Nonetheless, it was a productive weekend. I get to workout, tidy up my wardrobe, mop the floor, cook bunch of food and get lots of sleep. I also did get to watch the Royal Wedding which was epic!

image source: today show
Both of them are clearly smitten. Its a fairytale came through

No comments: