Monday, May 7, 2018

Body Goals & Friendship Issue

I've been steadfast in my exercise regime. I can see that I am definitely building muscles. However I have not been very discipline in my diet. I know that it is better for me if I eat clean and healthy food but I love coffee and I have a huge sweet tooth. As a result, I find it a bit hard to define my abs area and also my lower body.

Hopefully, this coming Ramadhan I am able to keep a closer tab on my diet. No outside food. Lots of salad and home cook meals. I hope to shred more fat and build leaner muscle. This way I am hoping to save more cash too. Can spend and give more to the family instead.

As a side note, last weekend was an almost perfect weekend except for the fact that I spent some time with Sven and feel like crap afterwards. I am not sure why I was a bit unease with his financial problem as that is really not my problem. Perhaps I have this negative view on those who do not have their shit together despite their age. Those hypocrite that do not practise what they preach. I was a bit pissed and I am not too sure why I have such a feeling. Should I distance myself from him? Should I talk to him about his financial problem? I really dont want to get involved in his issue. I am a friend but... what kind of friend am I? Since I never discuss my financial difficulties with him, I should not interfere with his too. Money matter is such a sensitive issue.

I am hoping to save at least RM 20,000 by Jan 2019. May God ease.

No comments: