Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday Post

Had a relaxing weekend. I am grateful for that. Having a slow Monday. I am grateful for that. I am fasting today. Did not manage to properly eat for sahoor but that is not a big deal since I have enough energy stored in my body.

Thinking of cooking pasta and baked chicken breast for dinner with some veggie at the side. Been thinking about a lot of stupid stuff. Just me being impatient i guess. I have a lot of good things going in my life. Why do I need to think about the things that I don't have? The thing that I loss? Those things are not good for me.

I need to focus on me. My body toning mission. My knowledge seeking journey. My beauty regime. Making my parents happy. Travel plannings. I have enough on my plate. Why does my brain keep asking for unnecessary things?? So annoying

No comments: