Monday, April 9, 2018

April's Fool

It has been hectic. I have yet to get a totally relaxing weekend. Went back to my hometown, got stuck in a massive jam 2 weeks ago. Family get together last weekend. A friend is coming to visit this weekend meaning I have to make sure my house is spotless. Hopefully I will have a super good relaxing weekend next week. The weekend after that is a long weekend for me as I am going to Redang with my parents.

I have been consistent with my workout regime but having a bit of a problem on the dieting side. This would mean that my mid section is not shrinking at all (or as fast as I hope it would). I take massive sugar and creamer with my coffee. Trying to cut back by bringing soy milk to work and pack lunch.

On a brighter note, my bicep is showing. Super proud of that but I need to target other muscle groups like my back and shoulder as well as my chest.

Went to do early raya shopping with my parents in Bangi. Bought 2 pairs of baju. Done my raya shopping. so can focus on saving more money. Plan to save at least 10K this year.





No comments: