Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Realizations

Been pondering and thinking and reflecting.

I have a lot of things to improve in my life as I am imperfect. My life could be better if I do a few changes.

Physical matter

I could keep my weight off if I don't drink so much instant coffee drinks. For that I just need to find an easier, healthier and yummier alternative. Instead of 3 in 1, maybe i should make my own using just instant coffee and milk. Like what I did in Madinah. Warm milk plus coffee, its yummy! I have that milk warmer i bought in Madinah. Should start making use of that.

Money matters

I could save more. If I am frugal enough, I have 2K balance from my salary every month. If I could just save have of that consistently, I could start planning to buy my own property next year. I also need to give more. Share more.

Spiritual matters

I could be more focus in my prayers. I need to stop talking to my self whilst praying. I do that a lot I find. Keep forgetting what I was doing. The classes have been fun. I am grateful that I got the chance to join. May God keep me steadfast.

Personal matters

I am looking and praying for someone who could complete me. Someone who reminds me of God every single day. Someone who motivate and support me. I know that if it is meant to be, we will find each other. I just need to be patient, keep the faith and pray for the best coz God knows best.






No comments: