Monday, February 5, 2018

To Do List 2018

I have not been able to come up with a list for this year. Been reading a lot and the focus for this year is just going to be on me. Last saturday I finally paid a visit to Yayasan Ta'lim just to check out the night classes schedules. I signed up for all classes. There was no commitment fee but if you want to get the certificates, your attendance have to be 80%. I just finding ways to compel my self to be steadfast in my journey as a devout Muslim.

I am still contemplating on a solo travel. I am thinking of experiencing a quiet country life in UK or France or Italy. Just experience how the locals live.  Not do much of touristy things. Need to narrow down on the specific town. I can't imagine living in London. Somewhere near to London (perhaps). I am not sure.



This main focus this year is my self and not worrying about others too much. So far, I have been able to do just that and i am pretty impress with my self. I just need to stick to stick to the routine and once I have the necessary momentum, i will be ok.

No comments: