Friday, November 17, 2017

Gratitude List No. 17

I am very happy and very thankful today. Its Friday. My nemesis aka the one that still holds my heart is coming to town. Its been 2 months since i last saw him. Not a very long time when you put it in words. But to experience his absence, its a painful experience. I hope I am strong enough to let him go again when he needs to return to his hometown next month.

Although he is very much a pain in the ass, I love having someone who is fun to be around. The thing about him is this, he does not act his age. He treats me as his equal sometimes in a very disrespectful way. He knows the real me. He knows everything about me. He endures me. We endured each other.

I am planning so many things to do together

1. Train together
2. Eat pizza together - been craving pizza for the longest time
3. Go out for brunch together
4. Watch Justice League
5. Argue with each other
6. Talk about deep issues together
7. Inspire each other


No comments: