Thursday, November 9, 2017

Gratitude List No.16

1. My muesli breakfast. A tad too sweet. Maxed my sugar quota for the day. Would probably hit the gym later tonight.

2. Tinder. This is how i kill time these days. Apart from Netflix and gym, Tinder let me meet new people online. I never really consider my self as a social person but I need to fill up my time and meeting new people seems like a good idea. For now...

3. Coffee. My love for coffee is everlasting I guess. I feel so happy when I get to drink my 1st cup of coffee in the morning.

4. Good friend. I don't have that many friend. I need some time to build trust on a person. Sven has been a great friend. Probably his laid back nature just make it easy for me to share my every thoughts with him.

5. Physical well being. Consistently working out at the gym has been fruitful. I lost at least 5kg. Seeing the changes in my body just made me want to push my self even more.

6. Work. Currently going through a bit of a down time after almost 2 weeks of craziness.

7. Hometown & family. Went back to my hometown last weekend. Spent quality time with the family. Get to relax and recharged a bit. Took Monday off just to trim my hair and spent some time with my own thoughts.

8. Home. Finding it hard to keep the place truly neat and tidy recently. I just need to buck up and get it done. Having a place to sleep and rest its a blessing. Just need to make it even more comfortable for me.

9. Future. Thinking of a 5 years plan. I really have no idea. I am just glad that I manage to finish 1 year with this company. Career wise, this place is a good place to build my portfolio and confidence in a corporate world. Its just sometimes the stress really could get to you. I have to remember that it is hard to even get a place in a company such as my current company. I really really need to make good use of my opportunity here. At the same time, also focusing on what I want to do next.

10. Weekend. Looking forward to the weekend. I just want to rest. Clean up the place and spend time writing. Probably go to the gym to burn more and more!!!

11. Life. My life as a whole is a blessing. I am glad I found the time to write my thoughts down. I am grateful for everything I have in my life.

No comments: