Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Where to find motivation

I'm thinking of a new routine.I'm thinking of joining a gym. To be lean and mean was last year's reso. Did not manage to achieve it for some reason.

Making somewhat the same reso again this year. But I need to put a plan in place to make sure it is possible for me to follow through and eventually achieve it. All I need is to be consistent.

I should just utilize the gym at my apartment. Or just jog up and down the hill. I don't need a gym membership actually. I just need motivation.

What could be my motivation? Looking beautiful? Nah.. I am comfortable in my own skin but I could not deny, I could look much better if my tummy is flatter and my thigh is smaller. Just need 1 little push. Probably a self reward?

Need to think of the best gift for my self now. What could it be? What do I want most? A beach holiday. That's what I want and need right now.

Need to buy a weighing scale first.


No comments: