Friday, January 20, 2017

Overthinking

It turns out that my boss was just slightly angry at me. Overthinking caused unnecessary stress to me. At the end of the day, all was well.

There is another issue I'm currently facing. Currently overthinking and keep dwelling on it. I should have stop thinking but I will only do it once I figure it out. What should i do about it. Do I face it head on? Should I just let it be?

I should focus on making me happy. What will make me happy?Travelling makes me happy. I'm thinking of Boracay, Phuket, Amsterdam and New Zealand. Perhaps I should plan a solo trip. Some where I really like.

I really like small towns and country side in UK. Quaint coffee shops and book cafes. Cool weather. I'm thinking about the things I love but it still does not make me feel happy.

I need to reset my thoughts pronto.

No comments: