Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Welcoming 2017

Its December. Almost the end of 2016. I must say that 2016 has been a bitter sweet year for me.

Currently I'm working in a new place. Moved to a new town. Have a new boss, new colleagues, new challenges. Its an adventure. I am learning a lot. Adapting to new setting. Adapting well at the moment. Its been almost 3 months. Initially, it was a huge challenge. A total change of pace. But, I've done it before so, it was not too alien for me.

I'm welcoming 2017. I foresee it to be bumpy. I need to make a plan to smoothen it a bit. M thinking of travelling. A short getaway. Thinking of UK, Europe and even Asia countries.

I have a lot of time on my hand this coming week at home. Perhaps I'm gonna cook a plan for a quick adventure. But nowadays, when I'm at home, I'd be spending time binge watching Iflix. Current favourite, Victoria.

Till next time.

No comments: