Thursday, October 11, 2012

My younger days

I just feel like taking a bit of inventory of my life. I am handling so much right now so I feel the need to evaluate my life for the past 28 years.

I was quiet and shy as a child. I keep to myself most of the time. I spend a lot of time with my family, my sisters. I am the serious one, the discipline one, the obedient daughter. My dad send me to TaeKwanDo class when I was 6. I received my junior black belt when I was 12. I was always on top of my class. It is a MUST that I go up the stage every year to receive some kind of acknowledgment or reward for my hard work.

I enjoyed day dreaming so much when I was a child. I spent a lot of time listening to the radio, singing and pretending that I am britney spears or christina aguilera or just my being my own self singing with famous boy bands and celebrities.

I enjoyed collecting stamps and imagining I am travelling to all those wonderful countries that made all those beautiful stamps. I enjoyed making scrapbooks. Collecting recipes and all kind of interesting information. I played netball. i'm not really good at it but I can play as center or wing attack.

I never really dream of becoming a lawyer. I always wants to be well known, respected and adored by people around me.

I am always proud when my parents are proud of me. My hard work pays off when my parents smiled proudly at me when I went up the stage to collect my award. I think the last time my parents was really proud at me was when I was called to the Bar as the Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya. That was nearly 4 years ago.

I want to make them proud of me again. Soon.


No comments: